We are your source for attentive, caring, and compassionate dental care at Quincy Dental Specialists Group, Dr. Kevin Dong. For those who require dental emergency care in Quincy, Milton, Weymouth, and nearby communities in MA, we can provide immediate dental emergency care for dental problems such as toothaches, broken teeth, and other problems.
What Do We Treat For Emergency Dental Care?
A dental emergency is a scenario that requires immediate, prompt attention to treat. If you experience a dental emergency, we encourage you to contact us. Dr. Dong and his team will work with you to schedule a same-day appointment to help you receive the care you need.
We can provide treatment for several dental emergencies, including:
- Severe, lasting toothaches
- Lost dental restorations, such as fillings, crowns, and implants.
- Damage to soft tissues, including cheeks, gums, and tongue.
- Cracked and fractured teeth, including microfractures and partial cracks.
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Dislodged tooth.
If we cannot schedule an appointment for the same day, we will schedule an appointment for you as soon as possible. We will also provide at-home care recommendations to help you resolve issues such as pain and swelling.
When visiting our office, you can be assured that you receive quality dental care. Our team works with CT scans, digital x-rays, intraoral scanners, and tiny intraoral cameras to give you an immediate diagnosis of your symptoms and provide treatment. After diagnosis, our team can perform various emergency procedures, including
- Sports Injuries: When injuries occur due to an active lifestyle, immediate care may be needed to save the tooth.
- Dental Fillings: For fractures, microfractures, and toothaches, dental fillings can mend the affected area to save the tooth.
- Root Canals: Pulp infection, cracks, and damage to the tooth can make a root canal necessary. We can perform emergency root canal procedures using warm vertical condensation techniques to ease the patient’s pain and prevent permanent tooth loss.
- Tooth Extractions: In cases where the tooth cannot be saved through conservative measures, our team can perform tooth extractions to remove the affected tooth. In these cases, we can also provide restorative treatments to restore/replace the missing tooth, including implants and bridges.
- Post-Surgery Complications: Patients experiencing complications from previous root canals, extractions, gum grafts, or other procedures should always contact our office immediately. Addressing these issues ahead of time can help protect you from further complications and your oral health.
Receive Dental Emergency Care at Quincy Dental Specialists Group
If you live in Quincy, Milton, Weymouth, and nearby communities in MA, we invite you to call us immediately for emergency dental care. When visiting Dr. Dong at Quincy Dental Specialists Group, his team can provide a broad range of services, from root canal treatments to complex cosmetic and restorative procedures. We work with a periodontist once every two weeks for implant replacements, wisdom teeth removal, and other surgical procedures.
As the third owner of Quincy Dental Specialist Group, Dr. Dong provides a warm and welcoming environment for families and friends and will be glad to provide you with in-house, conservative dental care. We take the time to learn about our client’s stories and aim to treat our patients with love and respect. To learn more about our dental treatment options, visit our trusted, experienced dentists to give your family the care you deserve most. Schedule a consultation at Quincy Dental Specialist to find out more.