We take joy in delivering personal levels of dental care – Our core mission is to treat every patient as if they are a family or friend.
A Family Practice Rooted In The Community
Quincy Dental Specialists Group was started by Dr. Allan Yacubian. Since the early 1970s, our practice has served our community for over 50 years, providing personalized dental care services to family and friends everywhere. This includes:
- Personalized Services: We invite those from Quincy, Milton, Weymouth, Braintree, and the surrounding areas of MA to experience our excellent patient care, all provided within a professional and friendly atmosphere. We’ll work with you to customize your treatments to treat your medical and dental concerns, and always take the time to listen.
- Convenient Location: Our office is located on Hancock Street in North Quincy, easily accessible through the red line Train and I-93. For our patients and community, this means getting great dental care is only a few minutes away from home, school, or work.
Under the direction of Dr. Kevin Dong and his team of dentists, we provide a professional, warm environment for all our patients. We are family-oriented, treat patients of all ages, and welcome new patients with open arms. Most of our new patients are referrals from family and friends of current patients. As the third owner of the practice, Dr. Dong loves his patients and knows every patient’s story. Our friendly staff is dedicated to caring about you and your well-being, and we take pride in delivering high-quality dental care for everyone.
Our Technologies at Quincy Dental Specialists Group
Our team will make your dental care as comfortable as possible during your appointment. That’s because our dentists work with dental technology that’s reliable, functional, and cutting-edge. In our office, you can find these devices:
- CBCT Scanner: Also known as cone-beam computerized technology, CBCT scanners use x-ray beams in the shape of a cone, giving us information about jaw dimensions, jaw density, and teeth root locations. This is an essential tool in diagnosis and planning the size and position of implant placements.
- Intraoral Camera: Intraoral cameras work to produce accurate images of your teeth and their surrounding, supportive structures. These cameras allow our team to view and record tooth defects, such as fractures and infections, to help you receive treatment and learn about hygiene practices. This tool aids in patient education, so you can see what we are seeing in the mouth.
- Intraoral Scanner: Intraoral scanners work to scan the entire area of your mouth, collecting information about your dental health to create models and impressions. This replaces the need for traditional impression techniques which may be uncomfortable for patients and causes gagging.